Redbrick Solutions: ‘Easy to use case management, delivered by experts, for successful law firms.’
Following another year of strong growth Redbrick Solutions are hiring again. They have had an incredible year, with their largest client wins to date, invitation to join the Conveyancing Association and nomination for an ESTAS Customer Service award.
If you are interested in joining this ambitious and successful team please contact Jo Hodges in the first instance.
To compliment an existing, dedicated and highly motivated sales and marketing team we are seeking a part time marketing assistant for 15 hours per week.
You will be based in our Oakham office.
The role is a demanding and rewarding one. You will be joining the fastest growing legal technology provider in the UK and your commitment to assist the company in becoming the leading provider to UK law firms is essential. In exchange for this, you will be working in a driven and fun environment in which you will be well rewarded with a competitive salary of £18- £20k pa based on experience.
Redbrick Solutions also offer a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym and many other benefits. We are pro learning and personal development, with the option for employees to complete eLearning courses during working hours.
Marketing Assistant Job Purpose:
To support the Sales and Marketing Director in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compile, analyse, and report on marketing data. Help to maintain client relationships and develop new prospect relationships.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Working under the direction of the sales and marketing director to help achieve the company’s sales and marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, and other relevant information to help the directors develop marketing plans
- Analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Create graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, e-shots, website copy etc.
- Help maintain social media accounts for brand, product, and services
- Enter marketing data into spreadsheets and help to create data and financial reports for the directors
- Help maintain data to support the telemarketing team
- Organise and plan the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Help to plan promotional events hosted by the company’s marketing department
- Other ad-hoc activities as directed by the sales and marketing director
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Previous experience in a B2B marketing role, computer proficiency, Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Financial Skills, General Maths Skills, Creativity, Teamwork, Organisation, Planning, Reliability.
Hours of work:
This is a part time role, for 5 hours a day, 3 days a week (times and days are flexible to suit) during term time only.
To compliment an existing, dedicated and highly motivated team of developers we are seeking a senior software developer with a background in .NET, C#, winforms, and SQL. Ideally we’re looking for someone with strong OO and SQL skills and someone who has worked previously on a multi-tier installed CRM or document management system(s). Any legal or similar experience in professional services is an advantage. Experience in webforms, asp.net and MVC would be advantageous but not essential. Working well in a team is a prerequisite, as is the ability to work well independently given appropriate direction and guidance.
The role is a demanding and rewarding one. You will be joining the fastest growing legal technology provider in the UK and your commitment to assist the company in becoming the leading provider to UK law firms is essential. In exchange for this, you will be working in a driven and fun environment in which you will be well rewarded with a good salary of between £40-50k, depending on experience. Healthy bonuses are also paid quarterly for good performance against targets which will be clearly communicated to you.
You must be based in the UK, but location is not a factor in the recruitment for this role as we offer flexible remote working, although applicants should be aware that we are based in the East Midlands and your induction will be partially spent here at the Company’s office. Redbrick Solutions also offer a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym and many other benefits. We are pro learning and personal development, with the option for employees to complete eLearning courses during working hours.
The main aim of a Business Consultant is to ensure the Customer extracts maximum value from the range of products and Services provided by Redbrick and to convert that satisfaction to a maximum lifetime value to Redbrick.
Successful candidates will be measured on 7 key performance criteria……..
- Successful implementation (installs, training etc)
- Ensure client contact maintained on a regular basis with all clients as per targets which will be communicated to you
- Ensure business review carried out with all clients as directed by the Operations Manager on an annual basis.
- Current knowledge of situation inside the Customer’s business
- High retention rates/ long life cycles in line with Plan/budget
- Identification of cross selling opportunities in line with Plan/budget
- Feedback to the product development process
- Effective horizon scanning on topics to be agreed from time to time
Main areas of Responsibility:
- To ensure that key customer satisfaction and performance measures, such as retention, are achieved in line with the Company’s plan
- To ensure that the customer obtains maximum benefit from engaging with the Company’s software products and services
- To identify clients who are not gaining maximum benefit and execute plans to remedy this
- To identify and report on a monthly basis anticipated and actual increased revenue for your area
- To increase the average customer life cycle as set out in the company plan
- To monitor performance in line with the Company’s plan for all clients
- To report covering periods as defined by the Company, on actual performance against key measurement targets
- Identify attractive customers as per the criteria set out in the company plan and ensure they are getting maximum value from our products and services and notify the Operations Manager of opportunities to develop the relationship further.
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive is responsible for securing qualified demonstrations in line with the Company’s Business Plan and annual budgets.
The BDE will be measured on 7 key performance criteria……..
- The current state of the new business pipeline (versus the Company Plan or annual budget)
- The current state of the demonstration future prospects pipeline (versus the Company Plan or annual budget)
- The rate of conversion from prospect to secured, qualified demonstration meeting.
- The attractiveness score attached to new customers by the S&M Director
- Knowledge of competitor products
- Effective horizon scanning on topics to be agreed from time to time.
- To maximise cross selling opportunities to new clients in line with the company plan.
- Telemarketing campaign databases are effectively recorded, managed and reported on in line with S&M Director requirements.
It is expected that the BDE will:
- Deliver the required number of leads from suspect, prospect to demonstration against targets, in line with the company plan.
- All demonstrations to be qualified in line with criteria set out by the S&M Director
- All demonstrations to be set up within the CRM system and proper hand over to sales team in line with company requirements
- Under the guidance of the S&M Director, generate area specific initiatives to build a pipeline for new business enquiries;
- Ensure accurate record management to enable reporting for S&M Director to be carried out in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To be able to demonstrate good competitor product knowledge and to report back to the company as part of the Horizon Scanning initiative in line with the company plan.
- To ensure any ad hoc marketing communications are signed off by the S&M Director prior to distribution.
- To monitor and report back on the above.