Redbrick Solutions are seeking high calibre candidates to join their fast growing, well respected business. The Company provides the latest technology to law firms of all sizes all over the UK on an innovative business model and has been doing so since 2001.
To compliment an existing, dedicated and highly motivated team of implementers we are seeking a legal cashier to join us to assist with implementation and training for new and existing clients of our Legal Accounts Software.
The ideal candidate must have first-hand experience of working within the finance function of a law firm and be familiar with day to day postings. The role will involve working at a variety of client sites. The successful candidate will be skilled at relating to and training a broad spectrum of users to ensure they are able to get the most from the technology.
The role is a demanding and rewarding one. You will be joining the fastest growing legal technology provider in the UK and your commitment to assist the company in becoming the leading provider to UK law firms is essential. In exchange for this, you will be working in a driven and fun environment in which you will be well rewarded with a good salary together with the usual benefits which are dependent upon experience. Healthy bonuses are also paid quarterly for good performance against targets which will be clearly communicated to you.
Location is not a factor in the recruitment for this role as a lot of time will be spent at client locations across the country, although applicants should be aware that we are based in the East Midlands and your induction will be partially spent here at the Company’s office as well as on site shadowing existing team members.
- A levels with Accounting as a subject or similar qualification;
- 3 Years cashier experience in a solicitor’s firm / legal accounting environment a must
- Must have solid Client Account knowledge and understanding of SRA accounts rules
- A good level of IT understanding and an interest to develop this further (SQL etc)
Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a full, clean driving license and own car
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A LEGAL CASHIER.
Duties will include:
- Client Consulting – understanding the client’s processes and requirements
- Configuration and Installation of Business Intelligence Software
- Training and handholding
- Assisting Partners with understanding reports and improving their business processes
- Project Management
- Travelling to clients
- Telephonic support
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail and deadline driven
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Hodges email@example.com